Today I’m going to take a little time to talk about the philosophy of game-building tools and how we approach such things at BitFlip Games. The tools used to make a game can drastically affect the outcome. In our years in the game industry, we have seen some fantastic toolsets. We have also seen tools [...]
Welcome to BitFlip Games
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed. See ya around!
- BitFlip Games Unleashes Free Minion Master Lite Version and Releases Co-Op and Team Multiplayer Modes with October Beta
- Minion Master Beta 1.1.2 Release Notes
- BitFlip Games Celebrates Successful PAX and Shuffles the Deck with September Beta Update
- So, You Want to Take Your Indie Game to PAX.
- Come Visit BitFlip and Play Minion Master at PAX!
Tag CloudAlpha Audio Balance Cards CCG Engine Design Game Design Game Tools GDC Horror Indie Intangibles Introductions Minion Master Minions Mojang Multiplayer Open Development PAX Penny Arcade Recording Scrolls Sound Sound Effects Tabletop