Well folks, after going on hiatus for a week to launch the July build, we’re back, and we’ve brought some FLASH! In this update, we’re introducing the first animations into the game. Our test case, the Sorceress, comes to life when she Spawns, Attacks, and Defends. You’ll see animations rolling into the next few builds for all your favorite Minions!
Welcome to BitFlip Games
Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed. See ya around!
- BitFlip Games Unleashes Free Minion Master Lite Version and Releases Co-Op and Team Multiplayer Modes with October Beta
- Minion Master Beta 1.1.2 Release Notes
- BitFlip Games Celebrates Successful PAX and Shuffles the Deck with September Beta Update
- So, You Want to Take Your Indie Game to PAX.
- Come Visit BitFlip and Play Minion Master at PAX!
Tag CloudAlpha Audio Balance Cards CCG Engine Design Game Design Game Tools GDC Horror Indie Intangibles Introductions Minion Master Minions Mojang Multiplayer Open Development PAX Penny Arcade Recording Scrolls Sound Sound Effects Tabletop